Hello There, Guest! You must Login in order to Post Topics or Access our Applications!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbery Timers

Approved
Threads: 1
I believe having different timers for different types of robbery should be implemented. Going out of your way to rob a store away from police presence is meaningless if it takes 5 minutes. Especially for a measly 5k that is received. Why not change up the timers to be based on reward? 5 minutes in-game is such a long timer, especially for something like a convenience store.

05-14-2019, 02:33 PM
Find

Owner
Threads: 39
Just recently like last night i have updated the payouts of Robberies. For Example:
- Store Robberies which don't normally have a lot of money - 5Mins to Rob - Give 5k-25k
- Small Banks which don't normally have millions - 7.5mins to Rob - Give 25k-100k
- Large Bank which is where money is normally stored in large cities - 10mins to Rob - Gives 250k-1Mill.

This seems fair in my opinion.

Founder/Owner of Velociti Entertainment
William J Plunkett Jr aka Human Tree92
05-17-2019, 02:41 PM
Website Find

VIP Member
Threads: 5
(05-17-2019, 02:41 PM)Human Tree92 Wrote:

[To see links please register]

Just recently like last night i have updated the payouts of Robberies. For Example:
- Store Robberies which don't normally have a lot of money - 5Mins to Rob - Give 5k-25k
- Small Banks which don't normally have millions - 7.5mins to Rob - Give 25k-100k
- Large Bank which is where money is normally stored in large cities - 10mins to Rob - Gives 250k-1Mill.

This seems fair in my opinion.

Hello Plunkett,

As an avid bank/store robber on the server i feel the timers should be shortened slightly. As the server is a representation of real life i believe that any criminal would be able to successfully rob a convenience store in less than five minutes. I do agree with the Large bank timer on ten minutes, but the average police response time to any 211 or robbery in progress is approx 180 seconds. This puts 120 seconds for the robber to be in the store stuck. Once again as an avid criminal the response time ignore police on the server is very similar and i believe it would take less than 5 minutes for a store and about six minutes for a small bank. Thank you for the consideration and thank you for hosting such an amazing server.

Patrick Heil

05-21-2019, 11:54 PM
Find

Owner
I completely disagree. If times where for example shorter then if you did a robbery in Paleto it would take a cop from LS roughly 3mins to arrive on scene.

As for a realistic stand point i have personally read & seen Store robberies from professionals can take roughly 5mins for a quick cash & grab. But since you make anywhere to around 5k-25k 5mins is good enough. Now if you want the time lowered then i will lower the price you make as well. B/c 9/10 when you rob a store you would only be able to make out with around 1k and for big stores that are frequently shopped at you would make around 2k. The reason being is in those cases you are only taking whats in the Cash Register.

In order to get more you would need to gain access to the Safe. Which is where you would normally get around 5k.

I know this mainly b/c i have worked for Grocery Stores & Small Gas Stations.

The reason for time being 5mins is b/c i calculate the time to Rob the Cash Register & the Safe.

05-22-2019, 03:31 AM
Website Find

VIP Member
(05-22-2019, 03:31 AM)Human Tree92 Wrote:

I completely disagree. If times where for example shorter then if you did a robbery in Paleto it would take a cop from LS roughly 3mins to arrive on scene.

As for a realistic stand point i have personally read & seen Store robberies from professionals can take roughly 5mins for a quick cash & grab. But since you make anywhere to around 5k-25k 5mins is good enough. Now if you want the time lowered then i will lower the price you make as well. B/c 9/10 when you rob a store you would only be able to make out with around 1k and for big stores that are frequently shopped at you would make around 2k. The reason being is in those cases you are only taking whats in the Cash Register.

In order to get more you would need to gain access to the Safe. Which is where you would normally get around 5k.

I know this mainly b/c i have worked for Grocery Stores & Small Gas Stations.

The reason for time being 5mins is b/c i calculate the time to Rob the Cash Register & the Safe.

I agree with you 100% after what you said here and what we talked about on ts3. I understand that some severs have the implementation of a feature to be able to silently rob stores. It would involve some luck and some player skill but there are ways to perform robberies silently if they are carefully planned. I’ve seen this on servers like NoPixel and i was wondering if it would ever be a possibility. Even if I’m midway through the robbery you fail a lockpick attempt and the police are notified. I understand this feature would be a work in progress but i beleive it would be well liked and useful. Once again thank you for your consideration and keep up the good work

dapilot (Patrick Heil)

05-23-2019, 03:10 AM
Find

Owner
Servers like NoPixel have multiple high experienced Devs. In which they make their own scripts. So for a server that has 1 Dev which is super busy now that the co-owner left something like this will not be able to happen.

05-24-2019, 09:41 PM
Website Find

Approved
(05-24-2019, 09:41 PM)Human Tree92 Wrote:

Servers like NoPixel have multiple high experienced Devs. In which they make their own scripts. So for a server that has 1 Dev which is super busy now that the co-owner left something like this will not be able to happen.

Well why don't you look for more devs? Surely that would help right? 

I'm sure most of the guys here have some experience with modding and dev kits. Just ask around and see if anyone is willing to help out. 

If anyone can they should just reply now. 

Regards, 

Rickster_shay

05-26-2019, 02:15 AM
Find

Owner
Finding Devs will to start on a Low/Medium Pop server is hard. You also can't pay them b/c then your server will be blacklisted since it would violate FiveM Terms.

Closing Topic since its starting to get off-topic.

05-26-2019, 05:34 AM
Website Find